During this unprecedented time the safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is always our number one priority. BSW will be adhering strictly to the latest guidance and advice from the World Health Organisation and Government to contain the spread of this virus.
All of our employees and engineers are fully updated on the current requirements and are undertaking extreme health and safety measures to ensure that the highest possible hygiene standards are maintained throughout every aspect of our daily work – particularly for our engineers visiting customers.
In order to ensure we get to as many vulnerable people as possible during this period, we will continue to carry our essential annual boiler services and breakdowns and also 24/7 service attendance for emergency breakdowns.
Our engineers will undertake the following;
- Engineers have been instructed that they must self-isolate if they display any symptoms or have recently returned from overseas.
- We will be requesting customers to clear any working areas
- No handshakes on arrival
- Keeping suitable distance between ourselves is recognised as best practice, we trust our customers will support our engineers and maintain a safe distance whilst they are at the property
- Our engineers all carry personal protective equipment that can safeguard the working environment
- We are providing our engineers with regular updates and coaching on hygiene and how to deal with their work in these situations
We will be following developments on a daily basis and will provide updates if there are any changes to our services.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience as we work through these challenges.